|9 Holes||18 Holes|
|Monday - Friday (Weekday)||$25||$48|
|Saturday - Sunday (Weekend)||$29||$58|
|Twilght Rate after 2:00pm Weekday||$20||$38|
|Twilight Rate after 2:00pm Weekend||$25||$48|
|Juniors (16 & Under)||$15||$25|
|Seniors 55+ Weekday Only||$37|
*Rates include cart fee, green fee, GPS on carts, range balls, & tax.
*Call for Tournament Pricing
Golf Shop Hours
|Spring/Summer||7:00am - 7:00pm||6:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Fall/Winter||8:00am - 5:00pm||7:30pm - 5:00pm|
$20 unlimited (for up to 2 hours). Proper attire is required on the driving range.
- Proper attire is required for all golfers. Proper attire consists of shirts with collars and pants/shorts that are not denim. Cutoff shorts are also not allowed.
- Personal coolers are not allowed on the golf course. All food and beverage must be purchased from Oak Mountain Golf Club.
- All golfers must register in the golf shop before beginning play.
COVID 19 Update (effective 5/10/20)
- Golfers should reserve a tee time before arriving at Oak Mountain Golf Club
- Golfers will be provided a single rider golf cart unless they are in the same family/household. Golfers who ride to the course together may also ride together.
- Flagsticks remian in the hole at all times.
- Water coolers & rakes have been removed from course.
- All carts are sanitized after every use.
- Food & Beverage is currently takeout only. Food & Beverage may be purchased at the bar. Our patio area is open for seating.
- All of our restrooms are currently closed.